World Nutella Day Three Ingredient Brownies

Nutella never finds it's way into my shopping basket, oh no siree. Because if it does it's gone in a flash of an eye as soon as it arrives back home. To say I'm a fan is an understatement, lathered on croissants, on toast, on crumpets, on muffins, on scones (ooh I've never tried that but I bet that's a winning combination). The possibilities are endless...

Today is World Nutella Day, an international celebration  of it's impact across the world crossing cultural and culinary divides. I couldn't let today go without contributing to the party in some small way, my first thought turned to Nigella's Nutella Cheesecake but as there's only three of us to eat it, I couldn't justify the indulgence, so I took to Pinterest to find a recipe.

I stumbled across a three ingredient Nutella Brownie, genius idea as I only had half an hour to make and bake before the school run. I added a few extra chopped hazelnuts for added crunch.

Ingredients
1 large jar of Nutella
1/2 cup of Plain Flour
2 large organic eggs
Half a handful of chopped hazlenuts

Preheat the oven Electric 180 or Gas mark 4

Grease a 20cm by 20cm brownie pan.Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, then mix with a wooden spoon until it is has formed a beautiful chocolate brown batter. Pour into the brownie pan and bake in the oven for no longer than 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin. Cut into squares and enjoy this perfect teatime treat...The children will love it too as you can see by Matilda's suspicion then total delight after the first bite!







Comments