Me and My Girl on Mother's Day

It's hard to believe I've been a Mother for over five years now. I have been truly blessed with my girl, she is the love of my life, my friend, my companion, my conscience. Every day she brings a smile to my face, she is my reason for being, what gets me up in the morning and in my thoughts last thing at night. I love nothing more than taking a peek at her asleep in her room before heading to bed.

My ambitions are big for this little girl, I hope she'll be a strong, independent, passionate and courageous grown up who'll carve out a successful career for herself as well as be surrounded by love. Of course mine and her Daddy's love is always unconditional no matter what the future holds. You have made us Matilda, your vivacious presence fills our hearts with joy. I am so proud of you my darling, thank you for choosing us as your parents, you've handed us the most precious job in the world. I'm thankful every day to have you (and Daddy of course) filling my life with an unimaginable happiness.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful Mothers out there!





Comments